CSR is basically any company’s sense of responsibility towards society’s welfare. It’s like the company is concerned about making money as well as for society’s welfare, means the marketing managers are not only interested in long term profits but also for social health. In other words we can say they are looking for most sustainable development of company.
Mostly companies do it in a way of donating some percentage of their money. But it’s not about how the companies spend their money but it’s actually about how they earn money. We not only need the company’s officials but also we need integrity of employees at all levels, i.e. their involvement is must. In short, CSR is impact of company’s action on society. Companies concern for integration of social and environmental issues in their business operations and interactions with their stake holders.
- Donations – to wildlife, women empowerment, abandoned kids, Global warming crisis, Non Profit Organizations.
- Lack of education and technology for students in rural areas.
- Compliance with regulatory reporting
- Lack of medical facilities in the backward regions.
- Lack of healthy food or food habits.
- Nonstop deforestation.
- Increasing global warming day-by-day
- Increasing environmental pollution
And a lot more…
Volunteering in Community Services
Under this plan, we are planning to get involved within some NGO activities. These activities involve: –
- Teaching rural kids
- Making people aware about recycling of objects and how can they recycle their things
- Volunteering old-age homes
- Donating money to needy people through various Non-profit Organizations