Information Collected By The BizAcuity Site
When you use the Site, sign up for our services (or someone, such as your organization’s administrator, sign up for our services), use our website or otherwise communicate with us (e.g. via email), Personal Information will be collected by the site. The Personal Information collected is as follows, when you explicitly provide such information
- Business address
- Email address
- Any customer testimonial you have given us consent to share on the Site (Please also see below “Accessing, Correcting And Deleting Your Personal Information” for information about how to update or delete your testimonial).
- Information you provide to the Site’s Interactive Areas. Note that any information that you post in an Interactive Area might be read, collected, and used by others who access it. You may take down any information you have added to the Interactive Areas at any time. (Please also see below “Accessing, Correcting And Deleting Your Personal Information” for information about how to delete information we hold about you).
- To request removal of your personal information from an Interactive Area, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information you provide via fillable forms or text boxes.
- Information about all of your interactions with the Site (“Usage Data”) and how the Site is performing (“Analytics Data”).
- Usage Data may include information regarding any interaction you have with the Site, such as which functionalities are used and the frequency of use (e.g., pages visited, actions taken, queries run, fields added, user accounts, account roles, and connected database types).
- Information gathered through cookies, pixel tags, logs, or other similar technologies.
Cookies And Related Technologies
Cookies are small data files that are placed on users’ devices to monitor how users interact with websites and other online services. Pixel tags, also called web beacons or single-pixel gifs, tag a graphic on a web page or in an email message that tracks pages viewed or email messages opened. Logs are continuous digital records of events and interactions that occur on a website. Cookies, pixel tags, and/or logs can be used to identify your IP address, browser type, domain name, and specific web pages through which you click and/or email messages you open.
- Are essential for us to provide our Site to you;
- Help us optimize, personalize and/or otherwise improve your experience and/or the performance of the Site and our service and marketing-related communications with you